Pioneering growth through Intelligent Mobility
It’s predicted that the global Intelligent Mobility market will be worth £900bn per year by 2025. How can we make sure the UK is at the forefront of this emerging new market and what can the government do to support UK businesses of all sizes? This policy discussion will debate the best way to accelerate innovation and business growth in the Intelligent Mobility sector.
- Dr Muthu de Silva, Big Innovation Centre.
- Paul Zanelli, CTO of the Transport Systems Catapult.
- Daniel Ruiz, Managing Director, Imtech Traffic & Infra UK Ltd.
- Dr John McCarthy, Technical Director, Atkins.
- James Turner, Lead Technologist, Innovate UK.
The event will be held at: Transport Systems Catapult in Central Milton Keynes
Date: Friday 12th June
Location: Transport Systems Catapult
Time: 2.00 – 3.30pm