Big data and transport
From smart cards to real-time passenger information, how can data be used to improve how we travel? This session will explore issues and ideas around data, connectivity, and the Internet of Things and the impact they could have on the emerging Intelligent Mobility sector.
- Chris Francis, Director of Government Relations, SAP.
- Rod O’Shea, Regional Director, IoT Group, Intel.
- Dr Susan Grant-Muller, University of Leeds.
- Nathan Day, Co-Founder and Director of Transport, Rockshore.
- Kuldeep Gharatya, Head of Technical Strategy, Systems Performance & Innovation, London Underground.
The event will be held at: Transport Systems Catapult in Central Milton Keynes
Date: Thursday 11th June
Location: Transport Systems Catapult
Time: 3.45 – 5.15pm